Vision Care & Products
Schenectady Eyecare and Eyewear offers a number of cutting-edge vision care services and products at our optometrist office in Schenectady.
Some of our unique services include:
- Comprehensive eye care including diabetic, cataract and glaucoma testing.
- Treatment for eye infections and injuries available on an emergency basis.
- Retinal photography, dilated exams, visual field evaluations, retinal nerve fiber analysis, and corneal thickness measurement.
- NYS certified optician, Laura Erwin and apprentice optician Stefanie Soto, expertly fit and adjust frames using cutting edge frame and lens technology.
- Huge selection of frames(1300+), including numerous designer
- lines in addition to value lines.
- Custom fitting for all types of contact lenses, including astigmatic and colored contact lenses.
- Daily disposable contacts are available below mail order pricing, other lenses at or below internet pricing
- SMART MIRROR computer system lets you select new eyewear with greater confidence.
- Associate of The Laser Center of Albany, offering free laser vision consults.
To learn more about specific products we offer and conditions we treat, please select one of the subcategories below and schedule an appointment with your eye care provider.
- Lenses and Frames – Review the variety of lenses and frames available at our Schenectady optometrist office.
- Contact Lenses – A list of options and information about the contact lenses offered at Schenectady Eyecare and Eyewear.
- Vision Correction – A brief illustration of some of the most common vision correction services offered at Schenectady Eyecare and Eyewear.
- Eye Conditions – Brief descriptions of the various eye conditions we commonly see, diagnose and treat at our office in Schenectady, including lazy eye, cataracts and more.
- Eye Diseases – A quick look at some of the most common eye diseases diagnosed, and often treated, at Schenectady Eyecare and Eyewear, including pink eye, glaucoma and more.
- Vision Problems – A concise guide to some of the most common vision problems diagnosed, and often treated, at our Schenectady optometric office, including astigmatism, farsightedness and more.